[tor] Approaching ISPs

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:00:07 UTC 2017

There are some tor exit nodes running on Hurricane Electric, operated by
three different people (one of whom works at Naval Research Lab), according
to https://torstatus.blutmagie.de/

I guess this makes Hurricane less ideal than another ISP with no nodes.

No details at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GoodBadISPs
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ISPCorrespondence
except mention of "cheap he.net bandwidth" in a note about another ISP

--mark B.