[tor] Noisetor gathering: Thursday, March 23rd 7pm @ Sycamore

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Mar 13 07:28:24 UTC 2017

Patrick O'Dohehrty transcribed 2.3K bytes:
> Hey folks,
>
> Given the current work going on RE noisetor's expansion and the
> potential we have now with a sizable cash balance to utilize I figured
> it'd be a good idea to try gather folks together to talk about / plan
> our future work.
>
> There's a bunch of stuff for us to catch up on!
> * expansion effort in Quadranet's Miami DC
> * expansion effort in iocoop's Santa Clara DC
> * the potential of us running bridges as well as relays
> * helping the tor community expand into the global south.
>
> All welcome. The more the merrier.
>
> cheers,

Hey hey,

I won't be around then because I have to go to the Tor developer meeting, but
as always if there's anything I can do to help noisetor, I'm happy to.
Especially with questions like "what's the fastest way to deploy/update X on
several boxes" or "how do we configure it to not do stupid things" or
whatever, there's a lot of work others have already done and other resources
that could probably save some of y'all's time.

Best,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft