[Unixcert] Wow! Crazy Crap on a Cracker...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Aug 9 05:06:59 UTC 2012

Ok. I admit, this is not the most politically correct subject. (I did clean
it up a little already though)...

This next lab is going to *kill* me... It's interesting.. but, wow!

So, this Saturday:
* Noisebridge (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here)
* 1-4 pm

Getting into the building has been confusing for a few people. The building
is in the mission and in an area that can be intimidating if you're not
familiar with the area. I quite like it.

The building is also hard to get into if you don't know. There's a buzzer
below and to the right of the pay phone. Push the buzzer button in the
middle and we'll buzz you in. If you get lost/stuck/confused, feel free to
call me. My number is 415-680-3964.

The noisebridge area can be pretty dirty (soldering, wood shavings, etc.)
So, you may not want to wear your best clothes. But, it's a free and good
spot to meet.

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau