[Unixcert] I don't think the lab will be that bad afterall

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Aug 11 18:39:45 UTC 2012

I was super *super* overwhelmed with this lab after class let out on Wed.
However, after banging my head up against the wall for the first portion,
I'm starting to feel this will be a lot easier after-all.

It seemed more intimidating that it was after. I say that now, but I've
only done the first question... so, we'll see.  :)  But, the rest seems
easier now :)

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau