[Unixcert] LPI Challenge

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Oct 7 03:57:45 UTC 2012

How's the LPI challenge coming for you guys?

Because we'd been studying our butts off for our last class and finishing
our certification, we were pretty resistent to meeting in person. We wanted
to just do this online.

I just checked the progress and I only see these two sections have been
accomplished:
* *101.1 Determine and configure hardware settings*
** **101.2 Boot the system*

I personally have been dragging my butt on this because I started a new job
last week and there were tons of things to brush up on, prepare for, etc.
So, I didn't have a lot of time.

At the same time, I recognize that if I don't have the group to nudge me
along (or the group to nudge along which helps nudge me along ;), I'll sit
on this for quite a while.

This Junior test looks really easy.

Shall we meet in person?  Maybe just once some evening to kick us all into
gear again?

Or, are we still going to work along at this online, making questions up
for each other?

I am open for either way. Frankly, I'm still a bit too busy for this. But,
I want to at least keep the boulder rolling so it doesn't come to a
complete stop.

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau