[Unixcert] Congratulations and Celebrations

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 6 23:41:28 UTC 2012

NOTE: This email list is archived. Any reply that you send in email will be
like posting publicly on a comment. Please don't include sensitive things
(like phone numbers you don't want public) since this could be Googled.

Congratulations everyone!

We did it! We're done (or very very close to done for some of us).

We are going to celebrate next Wednesday. 12-September (same as class time
6/6:30ish)... It will be dinner/drinks. We hadn't firmed down an exact
location yet, because we want to see who are willing to attend....

I have to tell you, I *really* enjoyed the Security class. The BSD
Internals and the Security class were my two favorites of the whole program.

There are rumblings about self-study groups for Linux certification. LPI or
possibly RedHat. We are going to take a break though.

We will NOT BE METTING Saturday. I think people are tired and a bit burned
out -- they need a break.

But, we do want to find a time that everyone can meet and keep studying...
so, stay tuned.

Good work everyone.. You worked hard and deserve a pat on the back :)

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau