[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:46:41 UTC 2012

On Monday, we put together a simple PHP script and a Rails app.
Download them here if you want to pick through them:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series2/class19/lecture.zip

If you'd like to get PHP and Rails set up on your own machine,
Thursday's lab is a great time to do it! I will guide you through
setting up your machine, and we'll create a simple Rails application.
These will come in handy for the week after next, when I'm going to
talk about markup preprocessors.

Obviously, there will be no class next Monday due to Labor Day.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey