[Noisebridge WebDev] Backtracking Recaps and Solutions, Frontend WebDev,

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:08:19 UTC 2012

> The class starts on Monday at 8pm, and goes until 10pm! Plan to arrive
> EARLY, as the class has been filling up very fast. We will have a
> recap of last week's material starting at 7:30pm. If you're either
> new, couldn't make last week's class or you simply need a refresher,
> come early and we'll go through a simple tutorial.

> Jeffrey
>

> ------------------------------

Would the instructor or other class attendees be able to provide
recaps of far-jumping previous weeks' material at 7:30pm, e.g.,
providing "simple tutorials" going possibly all the way back to Week 3
(2012-10-08) in this Third Frontend WebDev Series??

> Don't let it discourage you if you're starting from the middle - attend recaps and
> labs and you should be able to catch up!
> Jeffrey
> ------------------------------

For those one or two people who have not yet completely figured out
the answers to past Frontend WebDev Assignments -- this writer is here
guilty as charged :-) -- would the instructor or other Thursday night
attendees at the lab session be able to provide possible Answers With
Explanations to these ??
For example, steps 6, 9, and 10 in the Assignment for Week 2 plus
steps 6 through 10 in the Assignment for Week 3 ???
IIRC, this is also known as a "Solution" or an "Answer Key".

ty,
-nyfd (Not Yet Fully Discouraged)