[Noisebridge WebDev] Re(1): Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: FIRST CLASS of the new series!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:57:08 UTC 2012

Hey Aaron...co!

For the class, when needed, I suggest that students use
https://NearlyFreeSpeech.NET - it starts as free, and when your
website grows in traffic or size, it begins to charge you modest rates
based on your usage.

As for other resources, I suggest looking at the last slide of this
presentation that I use in class:
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dfjgtf36_41hmtj2td2

See you in an hour!

Jeffrey