[Noisebridge WebDev] [JavaScript Class] Quiz

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:43:37 UTC 2013

Assess your JavaScript knowledge with Kangax JavaScript Quiz:

http://perfectionkills.com/javascript-quiz/

I'll review this on Friday, with the spec. We'll also review Closures.
If you've missed the last two sections on execution context, read the
wiki, read the linked portions of the spec, and play with the JSBins.
I'll recap briefly on those.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/JavaScript/Notes/Function

I'll cover the section on Scope (Closures). Please review the wiki beforehand.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/JavaScript/Notes/Scope

Time permitting, we'll continue on the Decorator Factory Factory lesson:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/JavaScript/Notes/Factory#Step_2:_Factory
--
Garrett
@xkit