[Noisebridge WebDev] [Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: Menus and modals

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:15:03 UTC 2013

On 1/13/13, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jeffrey -
> On Monday, we're going back to the "professional" site we put together a
> number of weeks ago:
> http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class13/noiseco.zip
> and adding more functionality to it with some jQuery plugins. We'll
> introduce Bootstrap (http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/) and jQuery UI (
> http://jqueryui.com/) to make common web development tasks easier.

I appreciate such volunteering to teach people things. Especially so
late at night.

I'm not trying take anything away from what you're doing and just
wanted to suggest instead of looking at jQuery*, I can help with
questions and finding the right resources for HTML, feature testing,
and API design/SOLID principles (like anything but w3schools, right?)

Regards,
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit