[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm... and Git class next week!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:19:23 UTC 2013

There's a quiz this week! It's a big one. Come on down to the lab if you
want to work on it in a group:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class19/assignment.html

And/or, you can also get your computer set up for cross-browser testing
(installing virtualization software, etc.).

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

*Next week, I'm going to teach a class on using the command line and
version control software!* This is really important as not many web
developers nowadays still use plain ol' FTP - they usually hack on a
console and check their work in using software like Git. I thought I'd
mention it now just to get the word out - this next class is not specific
to web development and will probably interest a wider audience.

Jeffrey