[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 22 04:25:33 UTC 2013

We started putting together a site from a mockup on Thursday. Our current
progress is available here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series4/class5/lecture.zip
and the recording is available here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6MxRAPfLs

Since we talked so much about backgrounds in the previous class, this
week's assignment gets you accustomed to different applications of
backgrounds.
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series4/class5/assignment.html

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

P.S. No lecture or lab next week due to Memorial Day.

Jeffrey