[Noisebridge WebDev] Can I use a style.css file on the noisebridge site user page.

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 01:54:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I can and will ask this question in the Thursday night lab, but I'm feeling
that I should try to use some CSS artisan magic to make my Noisebridge user
associate member application page look ever so pretty.    But, its not
obvious, that it is an option, in fact I used CNTR-U to look under the
hood, and  I believe that the Noisebridge user  page only allows html tags,
but not scripting to a  style.css file, as we are learning.  True??

Trying to make my question relevant to actual issues.

  Greg