[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:27:44 UTC 2013

On Monday, we learned about Sass, Compass, Haml, Autoprefixer, Middleman,
and more! Here's the lecture materials and video:

http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class22/lecture.zip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snVPNYWmYZE

Come to lab on Thursday for help setting this stuff up, to learn more about
it, or to ask general questions. You don't need to attend the lecture
series to stop by.

Next week: I'm giving my first-ever class on Backbone.js! I have no idea if
it will be successful or not, but if you're familiar with JavaScript and
want to see one common method for making rich apps in the browser, come on
over on Monday! Tell your web developer friends!

Thursday's lab is in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm.
Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey