[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:01:02 UTC 2014

On Monday, we took a look at jQuery! The lecture materials and video are
here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class10/lecture.zip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNAepROnes

On account of there being NO LECTURE NEXT WEEK but yes lab, this week's
assignment will be for this and next week. This is important since it asks
you to use jQuery methods that we haven't seen in class. (They were
discussed in last series's jQuery class... I should have prioritized what I
taught a bit better this time around.) So, you'll have two weeks to work on
it, come to lab and ask questions, etc.
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class10/assignment.html

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey