[Noisebridge WebDev] Looking for jquery learning resources.

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat May 31 23:56:07 UTC 2014

Hi Anthony and Greg,

If you're looking for more in-depth jQuery knowledge, I might recommend learning more about JavaScript itself, as jQuery is merely an API that sits on top of it. If you can't make it to Garrett's JavaScript class, he and I have compiled a list of many helpful resources related to all things web development. Check it out here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Web_Development_Resources

Also, feel free to come to my lab on Thursday if you'd like some JavaScript/jQuery help from me.
Jeffrey