[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 7pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:17:51 UTC 2016

On Monday, we took a swing at again creating our long-running Noisetwitter
app, this time in React.

Lecture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Wd6zf7r3c
Lecture materials:
https://github.com/JeffreyATW/fwd/tree/master/series10/class13

For this week's assignment, you'll create a simple button that increments
as it's clicked:
https://github.com/JeffreyATW/fwd/blob/master/series10/class13/assignment.md

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 7pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey