[中文]今晚的中文角

Alexander alxndr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 21:42:10 UTC 2010

大家好,有没有人想来今晚的中文角?我打算六点来"声桥"上。*

我想读一本刚买的书,题目是"中国语文的时代演进",本来与汉语写但是我的也有英文翻译。我想汉字(其实所有语文的写法)很有兴趣。

* 我也想修改NB的中文名字。危机上有"声桥"可是我认为"闹"比"声"合适,而且押韵。

再见,
蒯乐

Hi folks, anyone thinking of coming to Mandarin Corner tonight? I'm
planning on getting to NB at 6.*

I'm thinking of reading some of this book I just got, titled "The
Historical Evolution of Chinese Languages and Scripts". It's
originally just in Chinese but the copy I have has an English
translation as well.

* I'm also pondering a change to NB's Chinese name. The wiki has it as
"sheng1 qiao2" but I think "nao4" is more suitable than "sheng1", plus
it rhymes.

Later,
Alexander