[中文]Anyone want to revive this list for a limited run to talk about technology to learn Chinese.

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 05:19:29 UTC 2013

Thanks for posting, Greg.

Having just returned from China, and having learned almost no language skills this trip (after having forgotten any minimal past language skills I picked up from past trips), I would really like to get together with others who would like to learn some Chinese.  And talking about tools that can help will also be cool.

Best,
Mitch.