[中文] Zhong Wen NB List and activities, - Can we try to set a date and firm up meeting ideas

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 00:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

Two of you said that you were travelling, but would be coming back around
now and would like to do have a meeting revitalizing the NB ZhongWen group.
  And now is the time.

Wu is our special hacker from China.   He has visited several maker-spaces
around the world.  He  brought with him a 3d printer and scanner.   Is very
thoughtful and enthusiastic about sharing knowledge.

My proposal was that discuss technology related to  learning Chinese.
Bridges to China.   Could be Google Translate, Skype  lesson, video
courses, Skitter programs.   Etc.  , etc, etc.

My idea, is we circle present to each other a ~10 minute, reviews, show and
tells, this is what I like about it  a certain technology.

Seems like the better days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.   And your
preferences of date and time are sought.