[中文]Re:Zhong Wen NB List and activities, - Can we try to set a date and firmup meeting ideas

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:03:59 UTC 2014

I'll also be back in SF on 10-Jan.

But I'll only be home a week, and my calendar is pretty much filled up already.

Please pick a time, and if I can make it, I'll be there.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Best,
Mitch.

From: 603788816 at qq.com
To: gregorydillon at gmail.com; zhongwen at lists.noisebridge.net; szwuxi at gmail.com; maltman23 at hotmail.com; banzai at spaz.org
Subject: Re:Zhong Wen NB List and activities, - Can we try to set a date and firmup meeting ideas
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:41:13 +0800

dear  greg   hi,  email  received

hopefully  tech  can bring  down  barrier  yes.

will  come  back  to sf on  10 Jan------------------ Original ------------------From: "Gregory Dillon"<gregorydillon at gmail.com>Date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 08:31 AMTo: "zhongwen"<zhongwen at lists.noisebridge.net>;"Wu Xi"<szwuxi at gmail.com>;"Mitch Altman"<maltman23 at hotmail.com>;"banzai"<banzai at spaz.org>;Subject: Zhong Wen NB List and activities, - Can we try to set a date and firmup meeting ideasHi,

Two of you said that you were travelling, but would be coming back around now and would like to do have a meeting revitalizing the NB ZhongWen group.   And now is the time.

Wu is our special hacker from China.   He has visited several maker-spaces around the world.  He  brought with him a 3d printer and scanner.   Is very thoughtful and enthusiastic about sharing knowledge.

 My proposal was that discuss technology related to  learning Chinese. Bridges to China.   Could be Google Translate, Skype  lesson, video courses, Skitter programs.   Etc.  , etc, etc.

My idea, is we circle present to each other a ~10 minute, reviews, show and tells, this is what I like about it  a certain technology.

Seems like the better days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.   And your preferences of date and time are sought.