[中文]中文 Meeting - Wednesday January 15 at 7 pm

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:57:51 UTC 2014

We have some expressions of interest to do a run of the zhongwen group.
 In looking to restart this group, I've proposed that in the first session,
we talk about technology assistance in learning to speak or write Chinese.

The time for the first session will be Wednesday January 15 at 7 pm.    I
think meet by the Mission Street windows side of the room.

To get everyone who comes involved, I'd like to have everyone introduce
themselves, then present at least one technology based way to learn
Chinese.   It could be a favorite web site, Google translate, a Skitter
like program, Skype lessons, or whatever.

We could also discuss further plans, and dates for continuing this group.

Hope you can come!!