ZinesFromOuterSpace needed: car for printer delivery & toner cartridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:27:49 UTC 2012

Hey zinesters,

Yesterday Adam & I picked up 2 printers. They're at Noisebridge now. One
color, one black & white. One I believe we (Noisebridge) gets to keep - the
color one. The other one (black & white) we'll bring back early next week.

I need

1) Someone w/ a car to help bring the black & white printer back to No
Starch (38 Ringold St. in SoMa) Monday or Tuesday.

2) An ink cartridge for an HP Laserjet 4300. New ones run $230, but I've
found cheaper ones online. Some say "refurbished." Cheapest is about $45.
Anyone want to buy the toner cartridge so we can get ZiP02 printed?

I'm offline a lot so call if you got my number, if it's important.

I can't remember who's on the zine list & who's not.

Tony