ZinesFromOuterSpace Zine #2 Donations and Pre-Order

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Tue Apr 10 06:47:37 UTC 2012

Check it ouuuuut
(final cover)

http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/current

More pages to come soon (like within the next 24 hours)

Re: the post calling for donations
THANKS for that, Gavin
I'm just online again after another lapse, & finishing the last few
pieces. The interview w/ RMS will take a couple more days b/c we have to
wait till he approves his quotes before it goes live. But most everything
else is done, or being finished right now, & actually I'm going to start
posting links to proof pages tonight! So everyone who contributed: please
look at your pages & see if anything needs to be corrected. Now's the
time!

Attn Gavin & James: I'll put the 2 Code Hero pieces up by tomorrow, so
look 'em over, & if Alex wants to look over the interview & make sure it's
legit, that'd be great. I'll Cc him when I send the link notice out later,
but I know he's a man in motion.

TTYS

"Glamortramp"

(Glam.....or tramp?")