ZinesFromOuterSpace [Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:20:51 UTC 2012

Cats are *NOT* as effective as you think in catching mice. This is coming
from an irrationally fearful individual of rodents, along with other pests.
Cats are even less effective than DOGS at catching mice. In fact a better
solution would be to get a miniature Schnauzer instead. They've been bred
as rat terriers, and they're adorable, sweet-natured, and they DON'T shed.
Hence the reason schnauzers are a part of the Doerr family tradition.
However, I cannot stress, getting rid of rodents is no picnic and animals
trained to catch mice and rats are not effective solutions *at all*!

I have a better idea. I will upload my ideas instead in a video response
onto YouTube. This should be fun!