ZinesFromOuterSpace [Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:02:49 UTC 2012

Actually, my initial schrodinger cat reference was a bit incorrect. The cat
will both give and not give people allergies at the same time. It will also
hunt and not hunt mice at the same time. These outcomes will both make
people happy and not happy at the same time.

Even with all these uncertainties, there is still a 100% probability that
if randomly place any or all of the words/phrases vagina, sleeping, darpa,
and deadly laser gases of doom in this e-mail, it will spin into drama.

Aw shit.