ZinesFromOuterSpace website - suggestions

Glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu Aug 9 17:58:57 UTC 2012

Hey everyone
I'm pleased w/ the progress I've been making as a n00b designer w/
revamping the ZiP website
I think it'd be neat if people actually visited it & left comments & it
became a community instead of just me & Whimzy
What do you think it needs to become more popular?
Visit & let me know

http://zine.noisebridge.net/

For one thing, it needs a prominent login/registration portal on the front
page, I know that already
What else?
You can message me solo or copy the whole mailing list - discussions like
this are what the list is for, after all

--
Glam.....or tramp?