ZinesFromOuterSpace New Problem!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:33:29 UTC 2012

I was going to upload the ZiP1 Complete PDF so far, but it's 36MB. Which
makes me wonder.....how will we upload such a huge file to the site when
it's finished? ZZW has an upload limit of 2MB per file.

Will we have to split it up? But for a printable file it has to be the
whole thing, laid out properly. I dunno. It's gonna be tricksy, yesss
precious.

Maybe I'm not compressing the PDF as much as I could. Or maybe....something
else.

Anyway, she's lookin good....labor of love all right. I'd gladly opt for a
C-Section right about now.

TLongshanksLT