ZinesFromOuterSpace 2/14 - My Noisy Valentine zine release microparty @ Noisebridge!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:46:32 UTC 2012

It's finally happening! See highlighted item below:
Upcoming Events
edit<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Category:Events&action=edit&section=2>

   - 12:00-14:00: ""2012-02-11"": Divine Invasions: Philip K. Dick
Class<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Divine_Invasions:_Philip_K._Dick_Class&action=edit&redlink=1>Lecture
on the writings, life and influence of the cult science fiction
   author taught by the Free University of SF at 2169 Mission.
   - 12:00-14:00: ""2012-02-11"": Doctor When Game--Puzzle Pick
Up<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Doctor_When_Game--Puzzle_Pick_Up>A
staff member of the Doctor When puzzle hunt game will be hanging out,
and
   one or two of the playtest teams will trickle in over the period to pick up
   a puzzle.
   - 17:30-19:00, *2012-02-11*: Policy
Wonks<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Policy_Wonks>meeting.
   - 16:30-17:30:*2012-02-12*: Reading discussion of David Graeber's Fragments
   of an Anarchist Anthropology <http://ramshackleglory.com/paradigm14.pdf>
   - 18:00-20:00:*2012-02-14*: ZiP
MegaZine<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Zine>hosts "My Noisy
Valentine" zine release microparty in the Noisebridge Cafe!
   Come check out ZiP01 in print, and forget that you're alone - as always -
   on Valentine's Day!

*Can you be there with us from 6 to 8pm next Tuesday?* It seems like a
strategic date. Gives me enough time to finalize this layout & have copies
printed. Tastebridge will be serving dinner in the kitchen at the same
time, and we'll be right there in the Cafe/Library with ZiP. Then the
member meeting afterwards. Win-win-win.

I'm making a little flier to post shortly...

*Gnnr* - if you or anyone from your house is going to the member meeting
tonight, could you *make a brief announcement* about this? I don't think
I'll be there this eve. Just say ZiP: the Noisebridge zine in progress that
Tony, Miloh, Gavin etc are starting is having a First Zine Release Party
next Tuesday 2/14, Valentine's Day, 6 to 8pm in the Noisebridge
Cafe!(Space between kitchen & library.).
*Thanks so much if you can!*

*Will Miloh be back in Franny by next Tuesday? *I guess we don't know yet.
We'll have to Skype or something if not.

Ccing pertinent parties - If anyone sees a problem with this
date/time/location lemme know

Also- can the people on the zine mailing list acknowledge perhaps whether
you're receiving or reading this messages? We're finally almost at the
point where we can start building this thing up, and I want people to be
involved....maybe even enthusiastic. Sorry it's taken so long but I've done
the best I could under the circumstances, and the final product really will
*shock and awe* you. Hopefully.

OK back to work!

*TLongshanksLT
*