ZinesFromOuterSpace [zine] [5MoF]

glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 09:15:56 UTC 2012

Just a quick note (because I know far weightier matters are being
discussed) to say I plan to attend 5MoF tomorrow, and also we've created
a new NB wiki page for planning & brainstorming ZiP02. Anyone can
contribute. Be part of ZiP02!

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/zip2

And we sure do appreciate help in promoting this project. If you like
what you see with ZiP01, help get the word out. Hackers with connections
and influence - you can do much to send exposure our way just by
posting, talking, blogging, writing about the zine and linking to it.

Keep hackin!

--
Glam.......or Tramp?