ZinesFromOuterSpace template pages / contributor editing

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Sun Feb 26 03:49:32 UTC 2012

ZiPsters:

Well I didn't get the cover images done - soon. And as mentioned, I'm open
to other people designing the cover as well.

I'm leaving NB for the night. The mood here lately has been productive &
familiar, warmer, more like when I first discovered the place. I like it!

For those designing the layout for their own pages for ZiP02, the page
size is

8.5" high x 7" wide (a legal size sheet folded in half; i.e. folio style)

As for communal editing: I have created 3 new pages that will be open to
all current ZiP contributors, but not the general public. Check them out
and correct anything that's wrong, add your input & ideas. If you have
articles drafted to post, put em up! Please include your name/handle and
email at the top so we know what's what.

http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/new/ideas/

http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/new/text/

http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/new/pix/

The password to access these pages is