ZinesFromOuterSpace Cover images / Pirate jacket / whining

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Feb 27 06:13:47 UTC 2012

1. I've uploaded the TENTATIVE cover images for ZiP02 that I designed over
the weekend while y'all were out playing in the sunshine! They could
change. I have to admit I love designing covers. Probably my favorite part
of the whole enterprise. But if ZiP grows & continues I do want to invite
various other artists to design covers. You can see the images here

http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/new/pix/

You'll need the password I sent w/ my last message (Saturday), since this
is contributors only viewing/editing.

PW = icontrib2ZiP

2. I asked Tatiana if we could interview/profile her for ZiP02 and she
seemed to welcome the idea. We could talk some about the pirate jacket
she's been working on and other projects. Ccing Tatiana with this message.

3. Justin just wrote me an email whining because I sent too many emails on
Saturday. 3 emails, oooh! Bursting with info directly related to this
project. Sent all in a row because it was the only time I've had a WiFi
connection all weekend. Considering the amount of bullshit drama I've read
post after post of on Discuss - quite a number of them authored by Justin
himself - I kinda lost it. I'm sharing Justin's original message along
with my response. To be clear: if anyone receiving these messages finds
them unbearable and you don't plan to contribute to the next issue of the
zine, let me know! Unsubscribe from the mailing list if you are
subscribed, or just tell me to stop messaging you, and I will.

OH, Erica....I know you didn't subscribe....I'm sending you this (I Bcc'd
the addresses) because I lost Lilly's email....she gave it to me @ NB
yesterday for zine stuff...can you forward this message to her and ask her
to message me at glamortramp at riseup.net? Thanks. I won't continue sending
you these emails after this, unless you request it.

Thx

gl at m aka Tony

<<<<forwarded message + response follows>>>>>

Justin Doerr wrote:

> Again, my dear. One email per day at max please. Ideally 1 per week. No
> offense, I'm just as excited as ever to help you on providing editorials,
> but take my word for it, ppl hate too many emails at once. Especially when
> it consists of bimbo porn I never subscribed to. But yeah, I'm just being
> the HR/public relations liason weighing in my input and advice for the
> collaboration involving dër next zine, yäh?

glamortramp at riseup.net responded:

If you don't join the zine mailing list
(https://noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/zine), which I've asked
contributors to do
several times, I won't be sending you any emails at all really soon. It
does piss me off the time and effort that goes into these communications
when certain people don't pay any attention to them and then have the
temerity to whine about it on top of that. And if you do subscribe to the
mailing list, I'm not guaranteeing that you won't get more than one email
per day. If I can read through 50 posts a day on Discuss about superficial
bullshit that has nothing to do with creative projects (which are what I
personally consider the most important thing in life), you can either deal
with a couple extra emails full of important and carefully considered
information regarding this collaborative project, or......you can choose
not to contribute.

xo