ZinesFromOuterSpace Oshan at Evergreen

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:46:57 UTC 2012

Hey zinesters,

I've shared my essay *"Oshan at Evergreen"* as a Google doc with y'all so
everyone can read + copy edit it as you wish. It will be my biggest
contribution to ZiP02, and it ties into the "anarchy" theme.

I saw an empty newspaper box in the Tenderloin yesterday (an SF Weekly box)
that wasn't locked down. If I'd had a car I totally would've ganked it to
use for ZiP. Then we'd have a newspaper box to dispense ZiP out of at
Noisebridge! It's still there, if anyone with a car wants to go out with me
& grab it!

I added a few things to the proposed ZiP02 cover - referencing several
things we talked about featuring at the first planning meeting. See the
revised version here<http://zine.noisebridge.net/2012/02/zip02-front-cover/>
.

Who's coming to the zine planning
session<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge>Thursday night? 8pm
in the Noisebridge hackitorium! (That's where we met
last time.) Although I'm open to meeting in the library, cafe, Church,
anywhere else if people want to.

TTYS

Tony