ZinesFromOuterSpace New Problem!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:48:47 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:

> A few issues to cover:
> First, we have lurkers on this list.  I like lurkers, they are
> potential workers.
> Hey Lurkers, will you come out and help with this project?

They'd better not be sleeping on the ZiP sofas again!

> Penultimate Issue:
> I'd like the content of the zine to be able to proudly state 'CC' or a
> similar license.  With any incorporated copyrighted works we can't
> state this. I want to outline pros and cons, and do a classic weighted
> balancing comparison on this after the first issue.

I'm listening....and I confess I have to Google 'CC' which is no doubt
shameful.

> Last issue.  Introduction
> Introducing Cap'N'Max, a good friend of mine and a friend to
> Noisebridge although you wouldn't know it by looking at the security
> cam footage (I mean he's never there, not the other thing you thought
> of first).

Knowing when to stay away from Noisebridge is an important part of being a
good friend to Noisebridge........I have learned.

More response coming soon!

TLongshanksLT