ZinesFromOuterSpace 2/14 - My Noisy Valentine zine release microparty @ Noisebridge!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:48:50 UTC 2012

Thanks for checking in, Adam.

For everyone's information, I cleared the moderator flags of all
subscribers except the few I don't recognize, so most of you shouldn't have
to await moderation when next you post to zine at lists.noisebridge.net.

Also, if you didn't know, just today Riseup approved us for a set of
secure, encrypted email addresses which come in very handy for ZiP! In case
anyone out there is worried in the face of Surveillance Society & suchlike.

http://zine.noisebridge.net/2012/02/new-secure-zip-email-addresses/