ZinesFromOuterSpace ZiP-002

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 21:28:26 UTC 2012

> Thursday Feb 23rd @ 9pm
>
> Sounds good
>

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hellow Hexies.
>>

>> R. Miloh here to notify y'all of a ZiP zine planning session at
>> Noisebridge this Thrushday Feb. 21st 2012, at 9PM.

Template pages? We'll have to whip something up quick. I'll check with my
assistant...the newest member of the ZiP team....Shirley Template!

(photo coming soon)

Did you post the reminder to the general Discuss list, Miloh, or just our
snoozer lurker list?

(SOUND OF ALARM GOING OFF)

New ZLog entry featuring teaser pages from forthcoming monozine, "Six
Months on the Street." I need to know if y'all can read the text on the
intro page of this?

http://zine.noisebridge.net/2012/02/zlog-2012-feb21-tu/

Oh, Tony just went to Last Gasp to try and deliver a copy of ZiP to the
owner, to find that it's not a real store - not open to the public. Mail
order/wholesale only. Who knew?

Tony did successfully deliver a copy to the owner of Mission Comics, who
is a friend of Noisebridge.

See you Thursday! And wake the F*** Up everybody!

(Newbies: you are allowed - nay, encouraged - to post here!)

gl at m