ZinesFromOuterSpace i knew you guys had a mailing list *somewhere*

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:46:27 UTC 2012

Yes, and we're trying to make it active!
So far the people who have notified us they are attending tomorrow at 9pm
are:

Christina / Daravinne
Miloh
Gavin
Zephyr
Tony
Adam
ummm.........am I forgetting someone?

Needles and Pens carrying
ZiP<http://zine.noisebridge.net/2012/02/zlog-2012-feb22-wed/>

That's a link to the ZiP website in progress, which I also wish would
become more active. We got our first comment that wasn't spam yesterday!

I've been getting quite a bit of positive reaction to ZiP01 also, and some
fan mail. A lot of people at NB have said things like "If I'd known it
would be this good I would've contributed...." Yeah, yeah. Let's see those
people prove it by contributing this time around!

I want to set a submission deadline of March 15th for ZiP02. Does that seem
reasonable? We'll discuss it tomorrow.

Miloh pointed out the Anarchist Bookfair convenes in Santa Cruz right when
ZiP02 is scheduled to appear - March 31/April 1st. So I'm
thinking.....well, we can talk about it tomorrow.

It's going to be a busy day for me, I'm planning to stop by Station 40 and
Food Not Bombs, and then attend the Homes Not Jails meeting at In the Works
(if they have a meeting) before sprinting to NB by 9pm for the zine
planning session.

See You There

TLongshanksLT

By the way, I have been *demoted to Mailroom Clerk *of ZiP MegaZine
Which is cool