ZinesFromOuterSpace ZiP! Zine Submission for Review

Whim Wiz whimwiz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:42:33 UTC 2012

It has been suggested that we replace the head of the male nurse on the
back cover image (see attached) with some other head.....a gruesomely
deformed woman, perhaps, or an alien of some kind....what do you suggest?
Photoshop a different head on the nurse's body and send it back to me
(Whimzy, editor-in-chief of ZiP, if you didn't know), or if you lack time
or Photoshop skills, send it to me, and I'll wave my staff around and say
some magic words and attach the head to the body for you.

wwz