ZinesFromOuterSpace article idea re: hallucinogens and their relationship to technology

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:11:01 UTC 2012

well, i would like to write it, but i'd also like to give the
opportunity to write it to someone else who might be actually able to
attend the lectures this weekend, if they want to as well.  i can
certainly pitch it, but i'm also totally open to someone else picking
it up as a reporter from the lectures.