ZinesFromOuterSpace ZiP03 Submissions Deadline Extended...

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:33:18 UTC 2012

To Sunday July 8th.
Send me your stuff!
I will be sending a checklist soon of items I need or want still for the
issue.

Bound Together, an anarchist bookstore located one block from
Haight/Ashbury, is buying (not consigning, actually purchasing) 10 copies
of ZiP chapters 1 and 2. They love ZiP! And I love the thought of it being
on display for such a high volume of customers from all over the world.

Also....I recently acquired an abandoned newspaper box, something I've
wanted for a while. I'm priming & painting it & when it's all gussied up I
had thought of bringing it to NB to be a FREE INDIE PRESS distro-box. We'll
fill it w/ ZiP, Streetopia, Holy Titclamps, Monochrom, 2600, the Bad Karma
News, Xerography Debt, Hacker's Digest & whatever the hell else we want.
Sound good?

Good. It'll be done this week. And it might be fluorescent.

TLLT