ZinesFromOuterSpace The End of the Firehouse / protest

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:56:19 UTC 2012

If anyone wants to visit the Firehouse, a house near Noisebridge at 506
Capp Street which has been a squat and my on-again-off-again home/ZiP
Megazine headquarters for 10 months now, your last chance is tonight (we'll
be packing) or tomorrow morning (we'll be protesting w/ the help of our
Homes Not Jails colleagues). The protest/sit-in for affordable housing &
against bank foreclosures & bullshit evictions will begin at 6am & continue
until we disperse or are forcibly removed. You don't HAVE to be arrested.
And who knows, maybe we'll get lucky, like the folks in Bayview!

http://www.sfbg.com/2012/04/17/pushing-back

Banks & predatory lenders create the conditions which lead to market
collapse & foreclosures, which is....a bank (re)possessing a property. See
how that works?

There have been at least 12,000 of these in SF alone since 2008, according
to the Guardian....that's probably a conservative figure.

So yeah, we're gonna protest. Come on by if you want!

You can reach me at 415-525-2403, or just come on by, someone is sure to be
home! 506 Capp. One house in from corner of 20th Street & Capp Street.

PEACE

(we hope, eventually)

"Longshanks"