ZinesFromOuterSpace [Noisebridge-discuss] Do we want this printer?

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 04:42:35 UTC 2012

*On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>
wrote:
> Printer is an hp laserjet 3390, with two unopened print cartridges -- no
cables but they are not weird -- standard hp so we prob have some lying
around that would work.

> It belongs to a friend who is moving and wants to get rid of it. I can
bring it by in the next few days if it would be useful.

> -Rachel*

I could probably use it for printing the third issue of the
Noisebridge-inspired megazine ZiP <http://zine.noisebridge.net/>, which is
currently IN PRODUCTION

Also, I am in need of a hacker to help me figure out how to replace the RAM
in one of the printers currently stationed in Hacker Alley. If you have
expertise in this area, please look me up. I have a flexible schedule as I
have pretty much reconfigured my life over the past year so as to leave the
mainstream & typical employment obligations behind, banking it all on
somehow making a living out of my artistic & zine-making daydreams, IOW, I
can come in most days & times to work on the printers (there are actually
two of them - one color, one black & white -- see Jake's post about them
from a week or 2 ago).

TONY