ZinesFromOuterSpace website makeover

Glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Fri Jul 27 20:13:14 UTC 2012

Just letting the zinefolk know we are wrestling w/ the ZZZ website today
(http://zine.noisebridge.net, improving it aesthetically & hopefully
technically as well. BTW, someone has been taping random hilarious WTF
style bulletins to telephone poles on Mission Street in the stretch
between NB/Beauty Bar & 26th St. They are marvelous & quite funny. I am
all for Random Acts of Absurdity and Extreme Silliness. If you see one,
grab it & bring it to NB & scan it on the laser cutter scanner (white
firewire type cord shld be attached), save it to the file labeled "ZiP03 -
don't delete!" or email it directly to us at this address
(glamortramp-at-riseup). Afterwards, return the bulletin to its original
location & re-tape it to the telephone pole; better yet, run off 10 copies
& post them as well. You should have tape with you at all times, various
kinds of tape. You never know.

Lastly, Tony (Longshanks) who is of course a NB frequenter is looking for
housemates. The rent will be $0/month, no deposit, no lease,
high-functioning preferred, candidates will be screened. If interested,
talk to Tony. Just kidding.

GLAMORTRAMP
Asst. Editor
ZiP MegaZine