ZinesFromOuterSpace [Noisebridge-discuss] Kink.Com Tour this Sunday + 1

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:13:05 UTC 2012

Martin who was going to come with me on Sunday doesn't have an ID, so there
is still a +1 available for the Kink.com tour this Sunday, 2:45pm. Must
have valid ID. Fastest way to reach me is 415 525 2403
(ZiP<http://zine.noisebridge.net/>office phone w/ voicemail, also
accepts text messages).

TONY

I got a comp tour for myself + one other ZiP contributor/Noisebridger for