ZinesFromOuterSpace Another quote of yours re: Raspberry Pi

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 02:24:08 UTC 2012

I'm just now FINALLY mailing out ZiP02 packages to a number of people I've
owed them to for ages....including RMS. I included a nice handwritten
letter telling him to keep up the good fight but also know his limits, b/c
we're going to need him around for a while longer yet.

~Longshanks~

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, we thank YOU!
>
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:51 PM, rms <rms at gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <