ZinesFromOuterSpace Interview request - ZiP MegaZine - Noisebridge related

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:11:48 UTC 2012

*Check it out! First read Stallman's response to my interview request
below, then my 2nd message to him immediately below.
Help me plan the interview!
I'm going to be @ NB every night this week, btw, and on Thursday I plan to
arrive by 6pm to hopefully hold a Deadline Day zine meeting before 5MoF at
8pm.*