ZinesFromOuterSpace Stallman: booger-eating

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:24:10 UTC 2012

Oh Wladyslaw, sometimes gross is simply gross, and what you are
interpreting as mirth is merely the sort of uncomfortable eyebrow-raising
acknowledgement that this person doing these gross things is also someone
who our friends want their picture taken with, and the reason no one says
"ew, fuck that dude and his grossness, that's not socially acceptable"
(which they would for anyone else) is because that dude contributes to
history. Seriously, who's going to be the person to walk up to our pal
Richard and go, "Hey dudebro, this bodily-grooming-and-consumption thing is
kinda squicky, and is not really polite practice.  Would you be so kind as
to refrain?"

WHO, I SAY