ZinesFromOuterSpace Stallman: booger-eating

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:22:24 UTC 2012

*Wlad:* OK now, the guy can't possibly be serious about the earwax thing.
That is just hilariously absurd. It has to be tongue-in-cheek. I'm starting
to warm up to this guy.

Which is good b/c I have to interview him in a few days! I opted for Monday
March 19th (the day after his NB talk).

Who wants to interview him w/ me? I'm not doing it alone! I'll bomb. I'm
the least knowledgeable person here on the topic. I'm taking a crash course
in Richard Stallman right now to prep myself, but still...

How 'bout you, *Josh?* You hold the man in high regard. Here's your chance
to meet your idol & help ensure a respectable interview. I meant no
disrespect, honest. I'm a pretty irreverent person, but I do have some
sincerity buried underneath all that. Another thing you could do: write a
short description of why you revere Stallman - just a blurb is fine, 100 to
300 words.

Actually it'd be great if I could get a few of these from several people.
Just write me what you think of Stallman. The more perspectives or opinions
the better. I've already got one irreverent / negative opinion, I'd like
some positive ones so it doesn't come across as a hatchet job.

Tony

OK I'm going home soon so no more message tonight, promise