ZinesFromOuterSpace Games coverage for ZiP: Made

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:56:42 UTC 2012

Glad to have you on board for games coverage! We need it.

Re: your questions: the format of pages for ZiP02 is

8.5" high x 7" wide
(a legal size sheet of paper folded in half lengthwise)

and I think it would be nice to have 2 pages of games coverage (or more, if
you're willing). The amount of text that fits on a page is 400 to 500
words. So, let's say you can submit anywhere from 500 to 1500 words (i.e. 1
to 3 pages), whatever you have the time or inclination for? You have a lot
of freedom w/ this project. I'll trust your opinion on what's relevant &
current in the games world, since I'm a little out of that loop. (Some of
our other editors are much more clued in than I am.....don't worry.) I'm
also giving all contributors the option of designing the layout for their
own pages - or you can have me / us design them. Up to you.

Thanks, glad to have you on board, and we still want more contributors, too.

I'll be sharing w/ you a flowchart that shows the article list in progress
- editable by everyone - I may share the articles in progress, too, b/c
some people like to see them in progress, help copy edit, etc

If you don't want to receive the notices let me know

FYI zine planning meeting (3rd one) this Thursday 3/8 at 8pm, Noisebridge
hackitorium

Tony

I'm copying the zine list on my response only to save me a separate
announcement